Notification of Acceptance
Once the committee reaches the decision, we issue an acceptance letter to the delegates to register for the conference. Before registering to the conference, the authors must agree that at least one of the authors will register for the conference and present the paper at the conference venue.
Note: Listeners and Delegations from the same area of interest can also attend the conference. Listener includes those delegates who are virtually attending the conference but not presenting.
- Final Camera Ready Paper [updated according to reviewer comments]
- IEEE Copyright Form
- Payment Acknowledgement Screenshot
Note: Confirmation of your registration will be sent by email within 2 working days of receipt.
IEEE Copyright Form
In order for ISMAC to publish and disseminate research articles, the conference needs publishing rights. This is determined by the publishing agreement signed between the author and publisher. The copyright deals with the transfer of rights for publication purposes only. The author retains significant rights to use and share their own published articles.
|IEEE Members**||Non-IEEE Members|
|Students (UG/PG)||$ 150||$ 175|
|Faculty & Scholars||$ 175||$ 200|
|Industry Person||$ 200||$ 250|
|Listener||$ 110||$ 140|
**any one of the authors should be an IEEE member
Use any of the following payment gateways,
All Conference documents/material will be provided to you at the conference.
Acknowledgement of Registration & Presentation Schedule
If you have not received acknowledgment of your registration one week before the conference, please contact us at [email protected]. Detailed programme along with the list of delegates, short profile and papers to be presented in the conference will be uploaded on our website homepage.
Note The presentation time limit is 15 minutes. There is no limitation on the number of slides and it is not required in any particular format.
If the registrant is unable to attend, the following cancellation policy is applicable.
60 days prior to the conference- 50% refundable
30-60 days before conference- 25% refundable
No refunds will be done one month before the conference.
All authors mentioned in the article at the time of submission must sign a consent letter for the withdrawal request.
Important Note: For IEEE conference, the copyright to the article belongs to IEEE. Authors need to get permission to upload the paper in the approved preprint websites. Post-conference plagiarism and preprint publication issues are solely the responsibility of the authors.
Ethical Publication Practices
- ISMAC is committed to the highest standards of publishing integrity and academic honesty.
- Serious misconduct (for example, data duplication, falsification or plagiarism) is taken seriously. If misconduct is proven, sanctions will be applied. [Applies to post-conference plagiarism also].
- Before publication, ISMAC will randomly review papers using the powerful text comparison tool. This procedure aims to prevent scholarly and professional plagiarism. ISMAC will not be responsible for rejection due to any plagiarism that occurs after forwarding the paper to publication.