Notification of Acceptance
Once the committee reaches the decision, we issue an acceptance letter to the delegates to register for the conference. Before registering to the conference, the authors must agree that at least one of the authors will register for the conference and present the paper at the conference venue.
Note: Listeners and Delegations from the same area of interest can also attend the conference. Listener includes those delegates who are virtually attending the conference but not presenting.Registration Documents
- Final Camera Ready Paper [Updated according to reviewer comments.
- Payment Acknowledgement Screenshot
Note: Confirmation of your registration will be sent by email within 2 working days of receipt.Copyright
In order for ISMAC to publish and disseminate research articles, the conference needs publishing rights. This is determined by the publishing agreement signed between the author and publisher. The copyright deals with the transfer of rights for publication purposes only. The author retains significant rights to use and share their own published articles.
Registration Fee to be updated...
Authors are requested to pay the Registration Fee (via online payments mode only) by using anyone of the following payment gateways:
To be updated...Conference Documents/Material
All Conference documents/material will be provided to you at the conference.Acknowledgement of Registration & Presentation Schedule
If you have not received acknowledgment of your registration one week before the conference, please contact us at email@example.com. Detailed programme along with the list of delegates, short profile and papers to be presented in the conference will be uploaded on our website homepage.Note The presentation time limit is 15 minutes. There is no limitation on the number of slides and it is not required in any particular format.
After registration, no refunds or cancellations are permitted.Ethical Publication Practices
- ISMAC is committed to the highest standards of publishing integrity and academic honesty.
- Serious misconduct (for example, data duplication, falsification or plagiarism) is taken seriously. If misconduct is proven, sanctions will be applied. [Applies to post-conference plagiarism also].
- Before publication, ISMAC will randomly review papers using the powerful text comparison tool. This procedure aims to prevent scholarly and professional plagiarism. ISMAC will not be responsible for rejection due to any plagiarism that occurs after forwarding the paper to publication.